We are a friendly, family-run roofing business who has been in business since 1979. We service clients in the bay area with all types of roofing needs including repairs and reroofs, waterproofing, and coatings for residential and commercial clients. Quality and service are our passion.
Compensation is dependent on experience. Holiday pay, PTO pay, Vacation pay
All Employees will need:
- Drug tested before you are hired and anytime it is requested
- Background check for criminal record
- Physical Examination
- DISC profile
- Clean DMV report
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Certification for products installed. If you do not possess certifications, they must be acquired within 30 days of hire
- 90 day probation
- Must work with 3 different Project Managers over the 90 day probation for evaluation
- English-speaking, reading and writing
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastman Roofing & Waterproofing Inc. is now hiring journeyman roofers to join our company. Must speak English, be quality minded, problem solver, hard worker with 2 years experience minimum on all types of roofs. Experienced in roof repairs a plus. Clean driving record, CA driver’s license, personal hand tools, and able to relate to staff and customers required. Great management, health benefits, vacation and holiday pay are available. Fax resume to 408-971-9797 or email to email@example.com
Drug testing required.
ROOFING ESTIMATOR with a proven track record of sales success needed for Eastman Roofing & Waterproofing. A minimum of thee (3) years experience in Roof Repair Estimating a must. You must be competitive, adaptable, disciplined and willing to learn our estimating system. Must be able to speak and write in English, posses a clean DMV record, California Drivers license required, valid SS#.
Excellent earnings for hard work. Health insurance, holiday pay and vacation pay are available.
Fax resume to 408-971-9797 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drug testing required.
ROOFING SALES CONSULTANT
Roofing sales experience is required.
Eastman Roofing & Waterproofing, Inc. (San Jose), the contractor of choice for the Silicon Valley is now hiring an ethical and professional salesperson with at least 3 years experience selling roofs. We have an ambitious sales goal for this year and everyone in the company is committed to reach it. We are factory certified to sell premium products and brands that homeowner and commercial clients recognize. Since 1979, our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly a staff committed to customer satisfaction.
WHY WORK FOR EASTMAN ROOFING AND WATERPROOFING?
- Family run business with “old school” values.
- Outstanding reputation in the community.
- BBB accredited & WSRCA member.
- Great support team.
- Quality leads. Many from repeat customers and referrals.
- Competitive commission. No cap, unlimited earning potential.
- Quality workmanship on the back end means referrals and leads.
- Ethical and principled workplace.
- “Fair and square” owner who is committed to your success.
- Meet with the homeowners/clients.
- Evaluate their needs.
- Recommend solutions.
- Measure the job.
- Provide the customer with a price using our quoting system.
- Close the deal.
ATTRIBUTES NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Customer focused.
- Coachable — trainable.
- Competitive and ambitious.
- Results oriented — goal driven.
- Ability to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Willing to do “whatever it takes” to be successful and achieve sales goals.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously with organization.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in roofing industry.
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of products, roofing processes, and industry norms.
- Willing to work up to 4 nights a week and half-day Saturday.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong Computer skills — MS Office, database management, etc.
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check, clean DMV and physical.
- Must receive a State of California Home Improvement Sales Person Identification Card.
- Late model automobile or truck.
Commission paid every week.
To arrange a confidential interview please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, please also include a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your experience will help our company reach our sales goals. All qualified resumes will be personally reviewed by the owners. Please do not call.