Is it time to replace your roof? There are many options to consider in roof replacement. Each type of roof has features that provide varying long term benefits, including adding overall resale value to your home. To determine the best choice, you should ask yourself:
- What ‘look’ appeals to you?
- Do you want to blend in with your neighborhood or have unique style?
- What fits with the structural architecture of your home?
- What modifications to the structure, if any, are needed?
- What’s required by the manufacturer for their best warranty?
- How long do you plan on living in the home?
- Would you like to have a more energy efficient and comfortable home?
- Is a roof with ‘green’ technology something you want?
- Is a photovoltaic ‘solar system’ going to be installed on the roof?
We can help you with the decision process. We have served the San Jose, Saratoga, Los Altos, Los Gatos and Palo Altos areas for years and we understand the community and local architecture of homes. Call us today for a friendly, no-nonsense conversation about your home and what is right for you.
Shingles are aesthetically pleasing, economical, durable, and resist high wind.
There are many types and designs to fit your needs and insure a long-lasting roof.
A metal roof is strong, surprisingly affordable and a permanent roofing solution.
Tile roofs when properly detailed afford beauty and protection against the elements and are worry-free.
Cedar shake roofs have been used for hundreds of years and offer a warm, natural look.
A slate roof is beautiful, durable, and built to endure for decades.