We are a friendly, family-run roofing business who has been in business since 1979. We service clients in the bay area with all types of roofing needs including repairs and reroofs, waterproofing, and coatings for residential and commercial clients. Quality and service are our passion.
Compensation is dependent on experience. Holiday pay, PTO pay, Vacation pay
All Employees will need:
- Drug tested before you are hired and anytime it is requested
- Background check for criminal record
- Physical Examination
- DISC profile
- Clean DMV report
This person is considered the “First Touch” to leave an impression of our company. Therefore, we are looking for a super friendly, professional, sharp, bright, and organized individual to join our team in San Jose, CA for an Admin/Receptionist position
Part Time/8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
REQUIREMENTS FOR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Exceptionally Sharp, Friendly, Quality Minded, Proactive, Punctual, Detailed Oriented and Organized
Must have excellent phone skills, friendly voice and good with people
“Get things done” Attitude
Be able to work independently or as a team. Motivated with good interpersonal skills.
Able to multi-task and prioritize
Must be proficient in using a Mac
Proficient in Word and general computer skills
Able to learn company CRM system in Filemaker
Legal to work in the United States and able to pass background check and screening
RESPONSIBILITES (Include but not limited to):
Primarily responsible for answering phones
Scheduling Estimates and Roof Inspections
Typing and creating invoices in QuickBooks
Manage emails and reports
Draft general correspondence, including letters, memos, emails
Perform other tasks as required by management
BEFORE YOU APPLY AND IN ORDER TO KNOW IF YOU ARE A RIGHT FIT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, BE SURE:
You are a friendly person who has great phone and customer service skills
You consider yourself a detailed-oriented and amazingly organized person
You can commit to the hours required and possibly work more
Consider yourself a punctual person
“Quality and Excellence” are natural mindsets
Consider yourself a positive person who looks for ways to “get it done” and can work equally well independently or in a group
Consider yourself a “team player”
Can work under pressure in a fast pace atmosphere when necessary
Is computer savvy/Mac platform
If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Certification for products installed. If you do not possess certifications, they must be acquired within 30 days of hire
- 90 day probation
- Must work with 3 different Project Managers over the 90 day probation for evaluation
- English-speaking, reading and writing
- Send resume to email@example.com
Eastman Roofing & Waterproofing Inc. is now hiring journeyman roofers to join our company. Must speak English, be quality minded, problem solver, hard worker with 2 years experience minimum on all types of roofs. Experienced in roof repairs a plus. Clean driving record, CA driver’s license, personal hand tools, and able to relate to staff and customers required. Great management, health benefits, vacation and holiday pay are available. Fax resume to 408-971-9797 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drug testing required.
ROOFING ESTIMATOR with a proven track record of sales success needed for Eastman Roofing & Waterproofing. A minimum of thee (3) years experience in Roof Repair Estimating a must. You must be competitive, adaptable, disciplined and willing to learn our estimating system. Must be able to speak and write in English, posses a clean DMV record, California Drivers license required, valid SS#.
Excellent earnings for hard work. Health insurance, holiday pay and vacation pay are available.
Fax resume to 408-971-9797 or email to email@example.com
Drug testing required.
ROOFING SALES CONSULTANT
Roofing sales experience is required.
Eastman Roofing & Waterproofing, Inc. (San Jose), the contractor of choice for the Silicon Valley is now hiring an ethical and professional salesperson with at least 3 years experience selling roofs. We have an ambitious sales goal for this year and everyone in the company is committed to reach it. We are factory certified to sell premium products and brands that homeowner and commercial clients recognize. Since 1979, our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly a staff committed to customer satisfaction.
WHY WORK FOR EASTMAN ROOFING AND WATERPROOFING?
- Family run business with “old school” values.
- Outstanding reputation in the community.
- BBB accredited & WSRCA member.
- Great support team.
- Quality leads. Many from repeat customers and referrals.
- Competitive commission. No cap, unlimited earning potential.
- Quality workmanship on the back end means referrals and leads.
- Ethical and principled workplace.
- “Fair and square” owner who is committed to your success.
- Meet with the homeowners/clients.
- Evaluate their needs.
- Recommend solutions.
- Measure the job.
- Provide the customer with a price using our quoting system.
- Close the deal.
ATTRIBUTES NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Customer focused.
- Coachable — trainable.
- Competitive and ambitious.
- Results oriented — goal driven.
- Ability to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Willing to do “whatever it takes” to be successful and achieve sales goals.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously with organization.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in roofing industry.
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of products, roofing processes, and industry norms.
- Willing to work up to 4 nights a week and half-day Saturday.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong Computer skills — MS Office, database management, etc.
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check, clean DMV and physical.
- Must receive a State of California Home Improvement Sales Person Identification Card.
- Late model automobile or truck.
Commission paid every week.
To arrange a confidential interview please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please also include a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your experience will help our company reach our sales goals. All qualified resumes will be personally reviewed by the owners. Please do not call.